Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Album Dropping Next year!




Yo! whats gud! Again I want to thank you guys soo much for the overwhelming support of the #Heart Condition EP. I was working on another EP but I decided to make it a full album this will be follow up of my last album: "From Worse To Better" this project will be released  through an independent label that I recently signed to called: Chaos Theory. Universal/Mo-Town Producer Geoff Rockwell will be playing a huge part in this release. Its looking like the album will be out no later than March. So be on the lookout for a new single and a video at the top of the year. Check out this studio footage with Geoff and myself just trippin out.. and if you haven't downloaded the #Heart Condition what are you waiting for?! Its free! Just go to this link:  http://www.mediafire.com/?w3iy0t6r8ap1rn6

No comments:

Post a Comment