Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mind the Gap Album Cover




Well here it is the "Mind the Gap" Album cover!! I just love it!!
 Everyone please show Mr. DJ Stibs some love for this wonderful art!
Well guys we are just 2 and half weeks away from the album release and I'm just soo excited I cant believe its finally here, guess what?? I'll be touring this summer and in the fall as well. I'll have my tour dates posted on my blog so you guys can catch a show over the next few months! If you haven't please pick up the new single from "Mind the Gap"- Head Turner its only a dollar just click here to pick it up! Big shoutout to one of my favorite DJ's from the United Kingdom DJ Trevor T he just released a new mix click here to get it! He's a hard working guy who deserves the good life! Be on the lookout I'm planning a listen party and I really want you to come so keep checkin the blog for details about that!


Mind the Gap


4.12.11

No comments:

Post a Comment