Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Activate Assemblies in Newport,TN




















That's me to your left and on the bottom that is Hearts of Saints from Western Kentucky both of us are part of this tour called Activate its a cool project that allows myself to rap and Hearts of Saints to play their music in high schools and middle schools all across the nation and reach students and inspire them to set goals, dream and accomplish them! Its super fresh! So today were in Cocke County High School and we did 4 school assemblies and then went to First Baptist Church in downtown Newport and did a big event there! Its was soo much work but soo worth it in the end! We met some amazing kids which I'm happy I call my friends! Check out the footage of highlights from this week!
































No comments:

Post a Comment