Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nov 26th Gospel Hip Hop Showcase



I know what you're thinking! Man this is fresh after thanksgiving, I just put on a few pounds nahh man I'm staying in! I feel you! I'd probably think the same way if it where me but this is an event you don't wanna miss! There is gunna be a ton of really good performances and a lot of people will be present! Its only 5 bucks to get in and if you are part of the first 50 you'll get a free CD sounds like a plan to me! So come by and hang out and dance and have some fun also I want to mention that I stated on Facebook I was selling tickets to do a show that same night at trees in downtown Dallas but I'm no longer doing that. Ill only be playing at this event that day so sorry for any confusion! Hope to see you guy out there Nov. 26th the show starts at 6PM. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment