Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fish Bowl Radio Network Interview

This year's holidays have been soo busy for me! Its just been soo crazy as I look back on this past year of where God has taken us and where we are about to go its truly amazing I just cant explain how awesome its been and as I'm writing this blog I'm just getting home from doing an awesome show with DJ Promote, Swift-Style and DJ Bash out in San Angelo TX CLICK HERE to check out a short clip of me performing! Shout-out to everyone who came and hanged out with us! Well the night before I left to San Angelo I did a radio interview with Xsedus and Akila Cook I have it recorded in 2 parts I didnt get all of the interview because my camera died but check out the footage below! Have a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! Peace!


 Part 1





Part 2

2 comments: