Monday, July 9, 2012

Flower of Life



The Flower of life is such an intriguing concept for me. Ive been reading more and more about it and its crazy how big parts of the world and even religions were created by geometry. I remember in high school how much I hated that class! I failed it once! But recently I've been captured by the ideas and its amazing how God has created these methods to help us understand the world we live in. I saw this symbol in a blog post from Matthew DiVto he created the graphic and I was amazed how he was able to the capture the true essence of the flower of life. I encourage you to read more about this concept and try to collate the ideas to your faith in Jesus its beautiful. The best way for me to describe it is this: the way the center of the graphic is radiating it represents holy spirit which represents water which represents birth which represents life which also go together with the idea of baptism. So when we are looking at this symbol we are looking at our yourselves and in my humble opinion this is how God views us when we accept him into our lives and follow his teachings. Its awesome.  I really should be sleep but I can't for some reason lol. I'm learning about love and developing an understanding of who I am as a man and it been very very tough but its good at the same time just knowing that God hasn't left me and he's just trying to grow in me. I'm sorry I know its a random thought but I had to get it out thank you for reading! Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment