Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HM Magazine Album Review by @jmabeebiz





Well since my album has hit the market place Ive seen soo much positive feedback from my friends and family. I'm truly honor that God has been so awesome during this season but the truth of the matter is that with art or music people are allowed to draw there own conclusions about how they feel about what they have experienced! I mentioned on instagram and FB that I recently got my album reviewed by HM magazine and one of the writers was too fond of the album. I loved his perspective on the project though and I was educated after reading his thoughts! So I want you guys to check it out and let me know what you think. I'd really like to hear your thoughts. You could leave your comments below or post them on there site! Just click the picture above to read the article!


No comments:

Post a Comment