Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sept 9th Ignite 417 in Springfield, Missorri






Its been a great summer! Ive met some great people this year and this event is going to be jam packed with some awesome folks that I'm looking forward to seeing. I cant wait! David Vega and Roach will be with me and its gunna be a nice long ride! This event marks the Second show of a month long tour that I'm doing in the mid west! I'm excited about where God is taking us! So check me out! The flyer says that there is a 3 on 3 tournament, if you're gunna be in the area and you can hoop holla at me! I'm playing anyone one on one and if you think you can beat me (which I doubt lol) then I'm giving away both of my albums to the lucky winner! So come hang with us its gunna be soo much fun!! All the info is on the flyer if you wanna know more about this church please check out there website at: http://life360church.com/

aWready Cuhh

No comments:

Post a Comment