Friday, March 23, 2012

"Coming Home Tour" Day 8

Organic 

This is another form of transportation and it is called "KAY-KAY"

So my homie decided to take a bathroom break on the side of the road

on cuz

....and he's back to the grind...

Nigerians are the worst drivers in the world..I love em doe..

Posted up in the KAY-KAY

oh and thats mah pops...


this place has the best food I have EVER eaten

....and the results are in: Fried Rice, Baked Chicken, Meat Pie

if anyone can pronounce this word I'll give them 5 bucks...seriously..lol



Man I really wanted to posted a video blog tonight but my internet in this country is very very slow. So I'll prolly just keep posting pictures and do one big massive video blog when I get back to the states. I miss home but I really love it here. The only thing I don't like is the heat. Its the worse!! Texas has nothing on this place forreal. Other than that I love it. I haven't had any good photos or videos of my shows yet but I got a few more here so hopefully I'll get some great footage or at least pictures soon! God has really been moving in this place they are super hungry for change out here!  Thank you for your prayers its been great so far and for also keeping close tabs on my blog! More pictures are to come! Soon and very soon!

2 comments: