Sunday, March 4, 2012

Official Music Video "Word to Your Mother"

Last night we had the video release party I really wanted to live stream the whole event but I couldn't. I'm really sorry about that but I got a small video clip of the party! Check it out! Make sure you check out the video above this post and please pass the video around to your friends and family!






MAN! I got soo many people to thank! I want to start off by saying shout out to The S magazine for coming out last night, my mentors John & Sandra Hall, Mallory Faulkner for all the hard work, May Uvere, Chaos Theory Music Media, MPG Entertainment, B!Creativity, Noah Benjamin,Vince Russell, Josh Davis, Ryan Golden, DJ Stibs, DJ Promote, The whole Espinoza family, Kyle Burns of Forever the sickest Kids, Brian and Rachel Hall, Nathan Peoples, Adrion &Ambra butler, Tamyra Butler, Joyce Ekworomadu, yancy gipson, Devoted Clothing, Marlayna King, Holy Culture, Da South, and you! Thank you again!

We also surprised everyone that came and we showed the Documentary on Joplin you can check out below!




SPREAD THE WORD!


No comments:

Post a Comment