Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oct 19th WFAA Daybreak "Party on the Plaza"





I'll be making my first morning TV appearance on DayBreak WFAA channel 8 news
with Ron Corning. He'll be interviewing me and I'll performing live on air leading into Good Morning America. Then I will be preforming the Party at the Plaza event in Victory Park right after the show.

So this is a big deal for me and I would like to invite you to come out I need as many people to be there that can its a free event! The only catch is the show is very very early in the morning! 7am. But hey! Its gunna be a ton of fun!! SO PLEASE try to be there if you can! If you can't then you can for sure watch the show in the morning. I'm very excited and kinda nervous about this but I'm so thankful Big shout out to my Publicist Katherine Rose Watson for making this happen! Very excited for the future! New album coming soon! #NeverBeenBetter


2 comments: