Monday, March 14, 2016

MC Lars & Mega Ran Come to Dallas


Well I'm pretty excited about this up coming week. There is a lot to look forward to and I want to share a few of those things that I'm excited about first being this tour flyer below!




Two rappers that I highly respect will be bring there tour to Dallas and I have the highest privilege of opening the show for these guys when they come to the great state of Texas! If you would like to come to the show just click here to purchase a ticket. Oh and last I check its almost sold out! EKK!






The next really cool thing happening this week is that I'm Hosting this event at The Prophet Bar Called "The Elephant" there is going to be some awesome bands playing that night! It would be awesome if you could come out and support these guys its going to be great! You can also click here for tickets as well!

Thats all I have folks!

Ive been working on new music a lot lately! Looks like I'll have another project for you guys soon and very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment