Monday, April 2, 2012

"Coming Home Tour" Day 12

So today we left Aba and went to Lagos to meet some people about performing in a few hotels across the city, and my dad had some business deals lined up as well but first we had breakfast: eggs tomatoes, onions, oil, plantain. Delightful.






The trip from Aba to Lagos was like a 12hr drive and we took this coach bus. It had AC and it was pretty nice. I slept most of the way! The only problem was the misquotes!









The one thing about this country is that everyone and I MEAN everyone drives one of these! Or you might catch somebody rolling in a Camry! Even the coach bus we took was a benz! I didn't even know they made em! lol


While we were on the way to Lagos we got stuck in a huge traffic jam. I've expressed my concerns about the traffic regulations in Nigeria on facebook and let me tell you it was bad real bad (Michael Jackson) lol. We were stuck in traffic for more than 2hours!






So when we finally arrived to Lagos we had to find some transportation from the bus station to the hotel. So I took my first bike ride. I was pretty nervous but it was fun and now I want a motorcycle. lol






When we got to the hotel everyone treated us soo nicely and took our bags and I was greeted with one of these. Now I usually don't like nuts, but Africa has proven once again that they have the best food I have ever eaten and this is no lie! They were so good!



...and this also comes with the stay at this hotel and it is what they call: "Point and Kill"




and this is the hotel..its really nice..and could possible be one of the place I perform at before I leave!






...and this is a nice little view from my room.







So we will be in Lagos for the next couple of days then we head back to Aba for an event and then we go to Owerii for a radio event. Its been a wonderful time here so far. We got in contact with a PR person and he is helping me start an radio campaign to not only push my singles from Mind the Gap AND videos but to also promote my final concert here in Nigeria. Its going to possible be in the last weekend of April more details are to come. Its a really cool way to end the tour on a high note with one really heavily promoted event by a radio and TV sponsor. So that was a huge blessing from God that everything fell into place for that. Ive just been seeing nothing but provision after provision being handed to us here on this trip I have been changed since I've been out here and I see more than ever that people really need God and us as believers need to be stronger in our representation so people can really see God in his fullness and his power. I'm honestly talking with myself. I have truly been changed in all areas of my life and I'm very thankful. More updates are to come. Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment